Thursday, May 10, 2012

Wow Bao, but maybe not now.

If I could get myself to leave the apartment...the first place I'd go is to the Museum of Contemporary Art. Despite how many times we'd been with mom, it was still our favorite place to go on on an almost monthly basis. Afterwards we'd always go to Wow Bao, a nothing-special Chinese restaurant that's appeal is the association I have with it and mom and Vivy, and the afternoons we spent at the museum until dinner time. Up until I went away for University. I think mom and Viv went once or twice while I was at school, but they said it wasn't the same so they stopped. They even tried to substitute me with dad. But day's spent at the museum and ending at Bao's was always Mom, Viv's, and my thing.
What I'd give for their chow mein right now. Too bad they don't deliver. Though maybe it's for the best. Eating that stuff would be a bittersweet experience.

Even if I got myself to leave the house and darted to the MoCA then Bao's, it'd be different. Mom and Viv won't be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment