Thursday, May 10, 2012

Bethany Knows Best

This morning I finally responded to Bethany's attempts of communication. I picked up her call on the last ring. I broke down and told her everything going on with me.

Getting fired
That being my last straw with myself and my OCD
Cleaning and counting more than usual
Losing sight of myself and what used to make me happy
Missing my family
Cleaning and counting more than usual
So much more-so, I caused a leak
Lying to an innocent woman and offering to care for her baby
...Which Bethany got laughing about pretty hard, to be honest.


She offered to visit. We discussed how maybe her visiting me could be the first step in me getting over my OCD. She's my family, I know her well, am comfortable with her, and I love her. More than those things, i miss her dearly. I miss normalcy and I miss the loved ones i have left.

We're going to really try for this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment